Wow, it was a crazy day. Check out this pile of stuff!
We visited 2 different car boot sales today, though we had to make a short pit stop at home between them in order to unload the already full car. Impressive shopping I think you will agree! Alas they are not all mine though. My cousin Kate is here and my niece Zuza and they both love to shop… as you can see on this picture.
As for me, I got myself:
– New pair of Crocs type mules
– Pair of thin jeans from Next
– Few bits and pieces for my office
– Lovely plain black T-shirt for Mark
– 14 T-shirts!!! They are all brand new, fair-trade, 100% cotton T-shirts from Marks & Spencer and they cost just 50p each… I just couldn’t resist
If you visited your local car boot today I hope you had very fruitful day as well.