This is the 2nd award nomination for Bark Time. Thank You All!
Here are the rules
You get nominated – You accept the award – You write a post all about it including answers to 11 questions set by the person who nominated you and 11 facts about yourself. Then you pass it on. You in turn nominate 11 other blogs to receive The Liebster Award and give them 11 questions to answer. It’s aimed at up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
So here we go.
Let’s start with the 11 questions set by MissMelvis
1. What 3 words would you choose to describe yourself?
Kind (at least most of the time), forthcoming and sneaky clever
2. Have you ever won anything?
Oh yes! I am a real compaholic. I started on Feb last year and I’ve won tonnes of lovely stuff over this last 15 months including an actual tonne of fitness water
3. What is the opening sentence of your favourite book?
Once upon a time…
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live and why?
Not sure where it would be but I do know what conditions would be perfect for us – somewhere close to water, preferably the sea or an ocean, close to woods, somewhere were is not to hot (as Mark doesn’t like hot weather) but also not to cold – ideally place where you don’t need to own a winter jacket or a pair of snow boots, oh an a mountain in the distance..
5. What new thing would you like to learn today?
A few new words in a foreign language…
6. Which 5 people would you invite to your Dream Dinner Party?
I think it would be fun to have Lennon, Starr, McCartney and Harrison over, which will also leave 1 free spot for Elvis to join in
7. What lesson did you like the most at school?
Art, I wasn’t very good at it but I liked it a lot 🙂
8. Who would play you in a film about your life?
I was thinking for a while about this answer but I really don’t have a clue or a preference in this matter
9. What is the most wonderful time of the year?
Spring but real spring like it used to be in the past
10. What is your pet hate?
8am weekend walk time when I really need a little more sleep
11. What is your number 1 sandwich filling?
Chicken tikkka made by my local baker
11 facts about me
1. Cacti are my favourite flower
2. I recently learnt that cows are vegetarian (sue me I’m a city girl)
3. I have Masters Degree in Law
4. I love red shoes
5. Mark thinks that I have OCD, all clothes left around the house immediately ending up in the washing machine…. but what does he know…
6. I don’t like cooking so much, but baking is ok
7. I am scared of darkness, so when I am home alone I sleep with the light on… yes I know I am over 10 years old but…
8. I used to play the guitar
9. I love shrooming! When I was a kid we would always spend a few weeks of our summer holidays camping and one of the daily activities was collecting mushrooms for dinner or supper
10. I am a big fan of symmetry
11. Mornings without my big mug of homemade latte just aren’t the same
Running into the nigh
A Twenty-Something Abroad
And now it is time for my 11 questions for my nominees
1. What is your favourite free time activity?
2. Do you have any role models?
3. What would you prefer: book, theatre or a movie?
4. Which 3 things would you take with you to Desert Island?
5. What makes you smile?
6. What would you perfect family event consist of?
7. What is your way of relaxing or do you have any special way to vent out?
8. Which part of your daily routine couldn’t you live without?
9. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
10. When was the last time you hand wrote something longer than a note?
11. Internet – miracle/ useful tool or a waste of time?