For 4 days, 28 November – 1 December 2013, private sellers who list up to 100 auction-style listing(s) at a starting price of £1.00 or more in an eligible category on eBay.co.uk, will not pay an insertion fee*. Additional listing fees still apply e.g. for adding subtitles.
For inspiration on what to sell, check out eBay House.
What is the promotion?
Create up to 100 listing(s) (with a starting price of £1 or more) in an eligible category using the auction-style format and you won’t pay an insertion fee for each listing during the promotion period.
Feature fees and final value fees will still apply. The number of listings eligible under this promotion is limited to a maximum of 100 listings for sellers without listing restrictions or less where seller restrictions apply.
Where is it?
When is it?
Thursday 28 November from 00:00:01 until Sunday 1 December 2013 23:59:59 local UK time.
Who is eligible?
eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who are not otherwise restricted from selling or below-standard sellers. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. To take part in this promotion, sellers must be registered as resident in the UK.
Summary of restrictions & exclusions:
- Business sellers and/or PowerSellers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All items listed in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles and Property categories. (However items listed in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories category are included.)
- Items listed in the Classified format.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any items listed that don’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period does NOT qualify for the promotion.
- Items which are listed with a Reserve Price are excluded from this promotion.