What is the promotion?
Create up to 100 listing(s) (with a starting price of £1 or more) in an eligible category using the auction-style format and you won’t pay an insertion fee for each listing during the promotion period.
Feature fees and final value fees will still apply. The number of listings eligible under this promotion is limited to a maximum of 100 listings for sellers without listing restrictions or less where seller restrictions apply.
Where is it?
Who is eligible?
eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate by email. Participation is linked to the invited seller’s account and is not transferable. To take part in this promotion, sellers must be registered as resident in the UK.
When is it?
Saturday 7 December from 00:00:01 until Sunday 8 December 2013 23:59:59 local UK time
How do I get the promotional rate?
- Only items listed on eBay.co.uk using the auction-style or auction-style with Buy it now option formats in an eligible category with a starting price of £1 or more are included. Listings using the auction-style with Buy it now format will be charged the listing upgrade fee for Buy it now.
- Sellers without seller restrictions may only list up to 100 eligible listings, with a starting price of £1 or more in the auction-style format during the promotion period. Sellers with restrictions may only list in accordance with their limits. Once a seller has reached the maximum limit of 100 listings, any further items listed during the promotion period will be charged standard insertion fees according to the eBay insertion fees policy.
- Auction-style listings with a starting price of between £0.01 and £0.99 are excluded from the promotion, and will instead count towards your 100 free new listings per month, in accordance with the eBay fees policy.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you’ve completed fewer than 10 transactions as a seller, this information will not appear in My eBay but you’ll receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about eBay’s seller performance standards.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- Any eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.
- During the promotional period, if sellers re-list an eligible item that had previously closed without a successful sale, the re-listed item will be considered to be a part of the promotion and form a part of the 100 listings limit.
- If the relisted item sells and is eligible under the eBay relist policy, eBay won’t refund the insertion fee, as sellers wouldn’t have paid an insertion fee for relisting the item. (The promotional insertion fee price is 0 pence.)
- When items have been automatically relisted with the Quick Sell form, this won’t count towards your allocation of 100 free insertion fees during the promotion.
- Only the basic eBay insertion fee will be reduced to 0 pence (£0.00). All other eBay selling fees will still apply, including but not limited to final value fees, optional Reserve Price fees and all listing upgrade fees such as Gallery Plus or Subtitle. Find out more about eBay fees.
- For items listed in 2 categories, only the insertion fee for the first category will be eligible for the promotion. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item in a second category, according to the eBay fees policy.
For Full Terms and Condition please visit eBay.co.uk