I have been aware of Beanies Coffee for quite some time now. As a coffee lover I find the idea of flavoured coffee very attractive. Not that there is anything wrong with coffee’s natural flavour, but if you can take it to the next level and make it even better why not?
Beanies The Flavour Co offers a fantastic selection of:
…and last but not least
Their choice of flavours is amazing. From Orange Chocolate or Cinnamon Hazelnut through Ginger Bread or Very Vanilla to seasonal flavours like Christmas Pudding or Mulled Spice. And the choice of premium roast coffee is even more impressive: brandy, toffee, chocolate, macadamia nut or whisky, just to name a few… everyone should be able to pick something to their liking.
I was sent two 50g jars of instant coffee to try: Irish Cream and Amaretto Almond. Both of these instant coffees have a medium strength and they are sold in glass jars with a twist on lid. They are 100% sugar free and have less than 2 calories per serving. They are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Both the coffees taste delicious but Amaretto Almond Flavour Instant Coffee totally won my heart over. When you open the jar you are met with a strong amaretto and almond aroma. At first I was a bit worried that the flavours would be extremely overpowering, but they are not… they are just spot on; making having a cup of coffee an even more really special moment.
From time to time I would browse over to the Beanies website and try to place an order. It never happened as I wasn’t able to make up my mind, total choice overload, in regards to the flavours I want to try. Now I know that making a choice is pointless. I have to try them all, otherwise how will I ever be able to pick my favourite?
Beanies Irish Cream and Amaretto Almond flavours instant coffees recently reached Tesco. In celebration Beanies The Flavour Co is offering three of you the chance to try these two flavours.
Follow and RT @AgataPokutycka and @Beanies_Flavour to #win 2 jars of delicious flavoured #coffee. 3 winners! T&C at http://wp.me/p3l2gI-1on
— Agata @ BarkTime (@AgataPokutycka) November 17, 2014
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. One obligatory entry per reader – follow me and Beanies on Twitter and RT as stated above. Extra RT will count as additional entries.
3. There will be 3 winners in total.
4. Each winner will receive 1 x 50g Irish Cream and 1 x 50g Amaretto Almond jar of Beanies instant coffee. The prize will be provided by Beanies The Flavour Co.
5. Winners will be picked at random and informed within 7 working days via Twitter.
6. Winners will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
7. Closing date is Wednesday 26-11-2014 at 23:59pm, any entry made after this time will not be counted.
2/12 WINNERS UPDATE
Well done to:
I hope you will enjoy Beanies coffee as much as we do 🙂