Snacking – we all do it, some of us more often than others but at one point or another we all do it. Snacking is deemed to be unhealthy and disrupting to a healthy diet but what about healthy, smart snacking? What about fruit or a handful of nuts instead of the staple bar of chocolate or pack of crisps? Well I would say that if we have to snack we should at least explore the options out there and pick the most suitable and healthy one if possible.
Smart snacking just got easier as the online snacking company Graze have launched their new good to go range of 12 new snacks available nationwide in a range of high street stores. So far they are available in Boots, WHS and Sainsbury and their price ranges from 99p to £1.49.
We were lucky to be able to try them before they hit the shelves 🙂
Each of the 12 new good to go range snacks has been carefully put together by the graze Taste Experts. Using their flavour expertise and new ideas they put together good quality ingredients in interesting ways to create exciting snack combinations.
- Chocolate Pretzel Dippers – 26g, 141kcal
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Tart – 46g, 175kcal
- Herby Bread Basket – 18g, 90kcal
- Juicy Peach and Raspberry – 30g, 95kcal
- Lemon Drizzle Flapjack – 53g, 239kcal
- Mini Strawberry & Banana – 39g, 120kcal
- Original Fruity Flapjack – 53g, 228kcal
- Punchy Protein Nuts – 35g, 210kcal
- Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie – 44g, 241kcal
- Smokehouse BBQ Crunch – 31g, 137kcal
- Thai Sweet Chilli Dippers – 25g, 83kcal
- Veggie Protein Power – 28g, 132kcal
As you can see from the selection above the snacks are very different and I am confident everyone can pick something they fancy at the time. Sweet or salty whatever your taste, Graze will have something for you. There are even a few super healthy options with dry fruits or punchy protein nuts.
Personally I really like the idea of these small snack packs. I wish they were in every store. They are handy, super tasty and well-priced.
What do you think?
Do you see yourself munching on some Graze good to go range any time soon?