Do you feel confident you know what appeals to your child? Do you intuitively know what toddler feeding entails? Are you an experienced or maybe a secret hobbyist designer in need of a platform to show off what you can do?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, now is your chance to shine!
Haberman in conjunction with Prima Baby magazine have launched the #CreateACupDesign competition; you have the unique chance to create a new toddler trainer cup which will be put into production in 2016. But that isn’t all – the winner will also receive £500 in cash, a Haberman feeding products gift pack of winning cups printed in the finished design and a year’s subscription to Prima Baby magazine. Finally 100 cups of the winning design will be donated by Haberman to a registered children’s charity of the winner’s choice.
The competition is an amazing opportunity for anyone to show off their skills. You have a blank canvas and the unique chance to create something special. So, it is time to put your game face on and get thinking, creating, designing!
You can download a design template here. And for full Terms and Condition please visit the Haberman website.
You have until 23:59 on October 31st, 2015 to submit your entries. Make a note as this is one date not to be missed!
And for everyone else who isn’t into design, art or crafts I have an easier way to win something. Haberman have kindly offered 3 x £20 vouchers to spend at Anywayup. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to fill the Gleam app below.
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. This giveaway is sponsored by Haberman.
3. There will be 3 winners chosen at random from all valid entries. Winners will be chosen by Gleam.
4. Each winner will receive £20 voucher code to spend at Anywayup. The prize will only be fulfilled by Haberman.
5. The winners will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
6. Closing date for the giveaway is Sunday 25/10/2015 at 23:59pm.