“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold,
it would be a merrier world.”
Isn’t it true?
Everything seems to be better with a little bit of music and some good food!
So why not put these two desirables together?
Well, Reole have done just that.
Funkmaster general Reole is following up his dazzling album ‘Hear Come The Drums’ with an equally incredible offering ‘What’s Cookin.’ The album is a warm homely feeling album that is honest and not over spiced. The cooking music part is equally influenced by cooking food.
‘What’s Cookin’ is sure to set ears twitching and tummy’s rumbling everywhere with its blend of instrumental funk, jazz and classic rock. It’s an album with subtle touches and fantastic production.
The album contains 13 music tracks and 7 recipes including jambalaya fire, gris-gris jerk chicken with beans and coconut rice and some mean muffuletta to name but a few.
It’s a great addition for any eager cook. It would make a great little gift and I am sure it would put a smile on any cooks face.
‘What’s Cookin’ album is set for release on December 4th but I have two advanced copies to giveaway to a couple of my Bark Time readers… so if you fancy some new tunes to put you in the cooking mood just enter my giveaway below.
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. This giveaway is sponsored by Bark Time in connection with Reole.
3. There will be 2 winners chosen at random from all valid entries. Winners will be chosen by Gleam.
4. Each winner will receive one copy of What’s Cookin’ by Reole.The prize will only be fulfilled by Bark Time.
5. The winners will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
6. Closing date for the giveaway is Sunday 08/11/2015 at 23:59pm.