In some aspects pets are just like kids… you see something nice which would be suitable for them and you automatically think about buying it. The main difference is the dogs aren’t making their own “wish lists” for us to fulfil 😉 unlike kids who have a never ending list of things we could buy!
I personally like to keep my own pet wish list and cross things off once we have purchased them.
Today I would like to share with you my dog wish list created especially with the spring and summer seasons in mind. Here it comes…
As we are planning a trip to the sea side some new floating toys would be extremely useful. Bunk loves swimming but having a toy to fetch is always a great motivation for some extra exercise.
I had the chance to try a dry shampoo for dogs before and it is actually a very clever solution if you aren’t able to give them a proper bath. I am not suggesting using it all the time but as an emergency clean- up “tool” it might come in very handy.
Ancol Micro Fibre Dog Towel
Micro fibre towels are very absorbent therefore they are a must have after every bath. We have a few already but you can never have too many dog towels.
Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper
As I said before I’ve never clipped Lilly’s nails; she always goes to the vet or a groomer but I am about ready to give it a try myself… at least I think so…
Dog Scout Panier Back Pack
I have always wanted to try taking Lilly walking with a backpack. She loves to walk and she isn’t getting tired as quickly as Bunk so some additional weight could be just what she needs to have a more challenging walk.
I’ve never walked Bunk on the harness, but I would really like to give it a try. Beside I think a dash of red would suit our big boy well 😉
So here you have it, my spring / summer dog wish list!
Pet Shop Bowl were kind enough to offer a surprise dog goodie pack for one of my readers. It might be a new lead, collar, toy, shampoo, maybe a food bowl and some treats… who knows… the surprise bundle will be tailored with the winning dog in mind to match their breed and size.
To enter the giveaway to win a surprise bundle for your dog, simply compete the Gleam below.
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. This giveaway is sponsored by Pet Shop Bowl and your email address you use to fill in the Gleam application will be passed over to them.
3. There will be 1 winner chosen in random from all valid entries by Gleam.
4. The winner will receive a surprise bundle of dog goodies (approximate value of the prize is £45). The prize will only be fulfilled by the Pet Shop Bowl.
5. The winner will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
6. Closing date for the giveaway is Sunday 31/05/2015 at 23:59pm, any entry made after this time will not be counted.