A few weeks before Christmas, I received an email from Currys asking me if they can publish our Homemade Chocolate Honeycomb recipe in their Christmas cookbook. As it was a competition recipe I checked T&C very carefully and once I was sure I still have all my rights to it I said “Yes, please!”
Ok, so maybe being published in a free online small cookbook is not a huge deal but it is a first for us and we are very proud because of it! The Currys Christmas Cookbook contains eight lovely recipes:
- Spicy Stained Glass Biscuits, by Bethany Spicer from Dorset
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake, by Cheong Yin Lum Esther from Guildford
- Perfect Cinnamon Buns, by Elaine Lo from London
- Yule Log, by Karen Jay from Rotherham
- Homemade Chocolate Honeycomb <—– this is our recipe 🙂
- Christingle Ice Cream – a new creation by Lisa from unitedcakedom.com
- Advocaat & Mincemeat Ice Cream – a new creation by Adrian York from the-hedonist.com
- Apple & Cinnamon Frozen Yoghurt – a new creation by Dannii from hungryhealthyhappy.com
Even though this is allegedly a Christmas cookbook, all of these recipes can be used for many other occasions – New Year’s celebration, which is just around the corner, is one of them.
These are my top picks from the book:
If you fancy any of these recipes or would like check the rest of them out, you can download a free copy of the Currys Christmas Cookbook here.
And not to worry, only 361 days to Christmas again!