In the end of April AGA Cookshop added a beautiful Top Dog Textiles collection into their range. The collection is fashioned from stylish hand-drawn images of the most popular dogs, dotted across a base of warm cloth framed with a black trim.
There are five pieces in the collection and they all look truly beautiful and I am sure they would brighten up the kitchen of any dog lover. But this isn’t all, to share the love AGA is working with Dogs Trust and will donate 5% of all the proceeds to support this longstanding dog charity.
In the spirit of sharing love, I wanted to do something nice too, so I baked some yummy dog cookies for my furry friends 🙂
- 270g sardines in oil
- 300g oats
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 1tsp garlic
- 50ml stock (we used a chicken one)
- A dash of olive oil (if your mixture is too dry)
Preheat your oven to 180C.
Prepare a large baking tray and line it with some baking paper.
Place your sardines in a large bowl, oil included, and mash them up with your fork.
Add garlic, flour, oats plus the stock of your choosing and mix until everything is nicely combined. If you mixture is too dry add a dash of olive oil.
Once you are able to form a ball which isn’t falling apart, move it onto your worktop and roll out flat until the mixture is about 1cm thick.
Pop your cookies into the preheated oven and bake for around 25 minutes, or until golden in colour and firm to the touch.
Easy peasy isn’t it?
Both Lilly and Bunk went totally mad for the cookies.
As for you, my lovely readers, AGA Cookshop has offered to sponsor a giveaway for you in celebration of their new Top Dog Textile range. I have two double oven gloves to giveaway to two of you 🙂
To enter the giveaway and be in with a chance of winning one of these two fabulous looking and very useful double oven gloves simply complete the Gleam application below.
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. This giveaway is sponsored by AGA Cookshop.
3. There will be 2 winners chosen at random from all valid entries. Winner will be chosen by Gleam.
4. Each winner will receive 1 x Top Dog Double Oven Glove. The prize will only be fulfilled by AGA Cookshop.
5. The winner will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
6. Closing date for the giveaway is Friday 26/06/2015 at 23:59pm, any entry made after this time will not be counted.